Re: female sculptors

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 18:42:54 PDT

    In a message dated 4/14/00 6:38:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
    softsnow writes:

    << Glenda Goodacre, >>

    Yes a fabulous sculptor - I fell in love with one of her sculptures years ago
    I think it was called "She cares for her brothers" (or animals) it was
    depicting a Native American tale about a pioneer woman who took loving care
    of the animals around her. She is kneeling down snuggling two fawns. Didn;t
    she also create the womans
    Vietnam Memorial ???? Roberta

    ---