Re: I hate this question:

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 14:45:39 PDT

    Philosophy can mean a lot of things. Be honest and speak from the heart
    and the words will ring true. You might talk about concern for kids, love
    for what you teach or how much passion (my favorite) you have for what
    you do. I'm not into a lot of teaching buzz words, but that's what most
    applicants put in their statements. My latest effort at putting my
    philosophy into words is here:
            http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/duncan/WoodyYAM.2000.html
    If any of that helps, us it. But as I said, be honest and speak from
    the heart.
                                                    Good luck, Woody in KC

    If any one out there reads the text on the site I listed, can you tell
    me why
    the quotation marks and apostrophes get turned into the letter i and other
    dumb stuff ? I wrote the text using netscape composer.
                                                    Perplexed, Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan