Re: I hate this question:

From: PHimmelber
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 14:38:57 PDT

    It would be nice to hear why people teach or want to teach in words that are
    wholly their own. This is what your "philosophy" is.... Tell us. Why do you
    like this? Is it just fun or is there a driving "need" to impart your joy in
    the arts. Both are valid as far as I am concerned... though I would couch it
    in different terms. Do I love kids or is my teaching "child centered"... same
    thing. Is it fun or do I bring some life to otherwise staid academics?...
    same thing. What is so hard about telling people why you like to teach
    art.... My best wishes are with you... Peter

    ---