I hate this question:

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen@living-tree.net)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 14:20:27 PDT

    The job I have coveted for 2 years has finally opened up and I'm filling out the application today. Here is question 13:

    "On attached sheet, please state why you want to teach and what your hopes, aims, and philosophy are in being a teacher."

    I have never really known what a philosophy is.....help?

    TIA
    Lisa

    ---