From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 05:24:43 PDT

    I have more on individual sculptors such as Calder, but here is a
    few to get you started.
    I also have Maya Lin on another link- not included in this round and
    I believe other female sculptors. Funny in college there were many
    women in the sculpture dept.- they didn't just evaporate and give
    up, it must be harder to exhibit and show success for women in that
    medium. Any of you sculptors??????
    They also have education sculpture web sites and K-12 sculpture web
    Sculptors and artist index (Artchive)
    Sculpture links:
    Henry Moore:
    Noguchi, which I have a web page for also
    David Smith:

    Clay tiles lesson:
    Artist index:

    john barrick