Sculptor-Moore/Smith/Noguchi/Calder

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 05:24:43 PDT

    I have more on individual sculptors such as Calder, but here is a
    few to get you started.
    I also have Maya Lin on another link- not included in this round and
    I believe other female sculptors. Funny in college there were many
    women in the sculpture dept.- they didn't just evaporate and give
    up, it must be harder to exhibit and show success for women in that
    medium. Any of you sculptors??????
    Sandra

    http://www.sculptor.org/
    They also have education sculpture web sites and K-12 sculpture web
    site.
    Sculptors and artist index (Artchive)
    http://www.artchive.com/artchive/M/moore.html
    Sculpture links:
    Henry Moore:
    http://www.henry-moore-fdn.co.uk/hmf/
    http://www.artchive.com/artchive/M/moore.html
    Noguchi, which I have a web page for also
    http://sheldon.unl.edu/HTML/ARTIST/Noguchi_I/SSII.html
    David Smith:
    http://sheldon.unl.edu/HTML/ARTIST/Smith_D/SG.html
    Calder: