Re: Adelphia.com users?

From: Joseph Augusta (jaugusta)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 04:07:47 PDT

    Dennis Golombek wrote:

    First off--it's Adelphia.net. I've had it for about 5 months now and
    the bugs seem to be gone--the problem is in the equipment and the
    training of the servicepeople. One trick to getting the mail Dennis is
    to get Adelphia's local code and add it to your address--that way mail
    routes directly to your local address rather than national--for example,
    my original address was jaugusta--mail problems using
    it--but the nearest office is in Plymouth--code ply--so my new address
    is jaugusta---no more problems.

    Best wishes,
    Joseph

    ---