Re: $50.00 for summer art camp

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 20:50:55 PDT

    In a message dated 4/13/00 6:53:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    Jhirunrtx writes:

    << If you don't have the time, use one side of a one gallon milk carton
     and paper mache it for a mask. I use elmers glue and water. It dries
     overnight and you can paint and decorate the next day. >>

    This is an idea I have used over several years and really like but one word
    of caution
    to keep the mask from sliding off the milk jug half ( _unless you wish that
    to happen)
    be sure to fold the paper mache over the back edge so that when it dries it
    shrink away and be loose. Made African type masks this way - outstanding.
     Good luck with your camp. Ask print shops for all kinds of free paper.