Re: $50.00 for summer art camp

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 20:50:55 PDT

    In a message dated 4/13/00 6:53:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    Jhirunrtx writes:

    << If you don't have the time, use one side of a one gallon milk carton
     and paper mache it for a mask. I use elmers glue and water. It dries
     overnight and you can paint and decorate the next day. >>

    This is an idea I have used over several years and really like but one word
    of caution
    to keep the mask from sliding off the milk jug half ( _unless you wish that
    to happen)
    be sure to fold the paper mache over the back edge so that when it dries it
    won;t
    shrink away and be loose. Made African type masks this way - outstanding.
     Good luck with your camp. Ask print shops for all kinds of free paper.
    Roberta

    ---