Re: pulling classes... question

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 20:19:04 PDT

    In a message dated 4/13/00 12:48:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    terily writes:

    << And to top it off, I am
     EXPECTED to go down there and help with her program (ie: babysit because
     she cannot handle all the kids at once). I might add that I have not
     complained and that she did not offer to help with Gallery NIght, nor
     did she even show up to support my program, yet I and the PE teachers
     have to help her AND give up valuable class time! >>

    Yes this has happened to me but on a smaller scale. I have also let the music
    teacher know when I am behind schedule for certain projects - Christmas Art
    show or
    spring art show and that I need students and she has allowed the students to
    come to me for extra time. No she has never hung a picture for me
    but yet I have decorated her stage over the last 5 years with student works
    and
    Have a new music teacher coming in next year hope he isn;t like the one you
    described . Roberta

    ---