Re: To draw or not

From: Jhirunrtx
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 18:33:34 PDT

    Each of my elementary students has a sketchbook and when they want a
    suggestion, I draw it lightly in the sketchbook. Then tell them to erase it
    after they have made the adjustments for themselves. I try to talk it out
    with them before I draw though. Usually they know what needs to be done but
    are just too unsure of themselves to try their own solution first. Janet