Re: users?

From: Dennis Golombek (dennis_golombek)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 18:12:28 PDT

    up here in the Buffalo area I've been using Adelphia since last summer. Just
    switched to 2-way. There was a mail problem up here that seems to have been
    resolved as of a few months ago.

    The speed of uploading and downloading is great. Am always on and now I
    resent the slowness of my school's T1 connection. Not sure if this helps you
    at all.

    >Just wondering if any of you use as your internet service
    >provider. If so, have you been pleased with it? While I like the 1-way
    >cable modem for its speed, it seems to mess up frequently re: being able to
    >receive mail, go to certain websites, etc.

    Get Your Private, Free Email at