Re: Adelphia.com users?

From: Dennis Golombek (dennis_golombek)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 18:12:28 PDT

    Sharon,
    up here in the Buffalo area I've been using Adelphia since last summer. Just
    switched to 2-way. There was a mail problem up here that seems to have been
    resolved as of a few months ago.

    The speed of uploading and downloading is great. Am always on and now I
    resent the slowness of my school's T1 connection. Not sure if this helps you
    at all.

    Dennis

    http:home.adelphia.net/~golombek