Re: Help! (extra money)

From: DeDeRuss
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 17:38:54 PDT

    In a message dated 4/13/00 6:21:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
    softsnow writes:

    << I've thought things like a printing press or light-table, but don't think
     would use them enough to justify spending the money... Any ideas out there?
     I want to make a proposal quick as this man is known to change his mind from
     day to day. >>

    We love the "clay slab roller" and use it practically every week for
    something! Don't know what we would do without it.

    ---