Adelphia.com users?

From: Sharon (sharonbk)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 17:32:48 PDT

    Hi--
    Just wondering if any of you use Adelphia.com as your internet service provider. If so, have you been pleased with it? While I like the 1-way cable modem for its speed, it seems to mess up frequently re: being able to receive mail, go to certain websites, etc.

    Please respond to me privately. (Like I'm going to receive it tonight, since I haven't been able to get email since early afternoon...) Thanks!
    Sharon
    sharonbk
    Artwork & Lesson Plans, Genealogy Info, etc.
    http://home.adelphia.net/~sharonbk

    ---