Re: pulling classes... question

From: skygeoff
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 17:46:51 PDT

    Hi Teri,
    I've had to do this for the past 17 years. I teach art to grades one through
    five. I usually lose the kids for 2 or 3 weeksfor concert practice. The
    first and second graders have a concert in the spring and the 3rd to fifth
    graders have a concert in the winter. I'm also expected to be there at each
    concert to supervise the children as they go on and off stage. The librarian
    and the PE teacher do this, too. I do my art show all by myself. This is how
    it's always been and I'm used to it. Other wise I teach in a wonderful school
    and feel blessed to work there.

    Sky

    ---