Re: Help! (extra money)

From: Mark Alexander (malexander06)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 14:34:34 PDT

    How about:

    -flat file drawers to store your prints.
    -a big order of prints.
    -potter's wheel.
    -clay ware drying rack.
    -an opaque projector.
    -folding display panels for big art shows.
    -sculpture pedestals for art shows.
    -glass display cases for every day use.
    -quick change metal picture frames.
    -lights on stands for dramatic lighting on still lifes.
    -stereo.
    -rolled paper rack for big rolls of colored paper.

    Aren't you lucky! That's a start. Good luck.

    Mark