Re: Thanks Woody - Census posters

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 14:29:10 PDT

    My wife "Frani" stopped at the local census office yesterday. She came back
    with hundreds of posters, maps, pencils, balloons, etc. I'm going to
    pull up that
    web site to see if I am missing any art images. I dropped the posters
    off at our
    resource center for other teachers to take.
                            Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan