Rart day camp

From: E.Delany (enola.us)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 03:52:33 PDT

    I have been skipping messages. i saw this note on day camp. someone has
    contacted me for ideas for an art campo. Is there anyone that has ideas to
    share ? I am looking for anything from dance, music, to art. This is for 7, 8,
    9 , 10, 11 year old children. thanks for all suggestions. Ann delaney,
    Indiana

    ---