RE: $50.00 for summer art camp

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 08:18:00 PDT

    Is this a camp-camp? I mean, outside type camp? If so, you have a world of
    models *and* supplies. See what the kids can collect from their
    surroundings and make into a work of art: pine cones, leaves, mud,
    rocks,...can they make some crude dyes? Early "man" had no budget at all
    and made works of art which still exist today in caves!