laugh for the day

From: Jeannie Sandoval (jeannie_sandoval)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 08:10:11 PDT

    Hi friends,
    This morning my 8th grade students were busy cutting their linoleum. I
    stress the importance of watching the placement of their hands everyday so
    they don't cut themselves. Generally, they look down to double check that
    their hands are below the blade. Well, today when I called out "Hand Check"
    they all through their hands in the air. I got a kick out of it and knew
    those of you with hormonal students would get a kick too!
    Have a great day!
    jeannie in ga