$50.00 for summer art camp

From: mtaylor (mtaylor.ca.us)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 07:47:42 PDT

    HELP!Should I have reacted surprisingly when the director of the summer
    arts camp told me my budget was $50 for the four weeks for about 80 kids?
    That is about 15 cents per child. What could I possibly do with that?
    Before you answer, the director told me there were supplies there. I think
    they consist of tempra paint, brushes, glue, and paper. I will visit next
    week to actually see what is there. Can you give me suggestions? By the
    way, first day of camp is June 26. So I have two months to collect stuff on
    my own. What should I look out for? (In addition to toilet paper rolls)

    ---