Re: Help! (extra money)

From: Christa Wise (cwise.us)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 06:31:49 PDT

    RE: "Ok. My principal asked me yesterday if there was anything new I needed
    equipment wise."

    How about a shrink wrap machine for protecting artwork that goes off to
    competitions or get put on display? I love mine!

    Do you have enough flat storage? Paper files...those expensive thin flat
    sets of drawers for storing posters and examples?

    Slab roller? Pug Mill? Easels?

    Christa

    ---