U. North Texas?

From: Donald Peters (softsnow)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 06:23:10 PDT

    Does anybody know if the University of North Texas offers any part of a
    masters degree in Art Education or MFA through distance learning? Teachers
    in my school have told me they offer quite a few degrees through this
    program.

    I live in Lubbock, TX (Home of Texas Tech) but the art department here
    refuses to offer any graduate courses in the evening during the school year
    or locally during the summer (all summer classes are in Junction-six hours
    away) I want to start my masters and am becoming increasingly frustrated.

    Pat