re:vortex??

From: vranck
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 06:14:30 PDT

    Hello all,
    I've been catching up on this list and have found the vortex designs very
    interesting. What I'm looking for is some background information to give to
    the students. Sort of a who, when, why from the art history point of view.
    Also, how did you do the profile vortex? Sounds really neat!! Does this stem
    from Op Art? that's a style i'm not really familiar with.
    vicki in tn.