Re: To draw or not

From: DeDeRuss
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 03:57:34 PDT

    In a message dated 4/12/00 8:01:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    mselle writes:

    << Teachers! wake up, art is a visual experience! Take a pad of tracing
    paper
     with you as you walk around the room. If a student has a difficulty,,,teach
     by showing, not bull****ing. Lay the tracing paper on the spot and
     demonstrate...that is if you can... >>

    Tracing paper is a great idea! I usually draw next to the students work, on
    the newsprint that I use to cover the tables. I will use tracing paper now!

    ---