To draw or not

From: Diane (mselle)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 19:59:38 PDT

    Just have to add my two cents to the never-ending saga of to draw or not to
    draw on a students work.

    Teachers! wake up, art is a visual experience! Take a pad of tracing paper
    with you as you walk around the room. If a student has a difficulty,,,teach
    by showing, not bull****ing. Lay the tracing paper on the spot and
    demonstrate...that is if you can...

    ---