Re: Support group Illinois

From: Dennis Morris (theartboss)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 18:37:38 PDT

    Jill,
    I'm from Central Illinois ( Springfield ) and agree
    that Ill. is a big place. We do have a support group
    in Illinois. Our State is divided into Councils of
    the Illinois Art Education Association. For North
    West check with BeckyBlaine (630-584-7169) or lisa
    Mack (lisamack(. For North East
    check withDean Auriemma(dauriemma) or
    Karen Heritage (kheritage.gov) .
    Central would be Jamie Willis (217-234-9620) or Don
    Gruber ((217-935-3041). Southern would be Paulette
    Aronson (618-893-2882 ).
    Dennis Morris