Re: misguided help/ a little pick-me-up after the daily grind

From: Artystyc3
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 17:58:23 PDT

    Roberta-
    You are not alone.
    I was wondering if this child has divorced parents?
    My own son is an extremely gifted sketch artist,and never went anywhere with
    it.
    I did everything I could to encourage and praise him...
    It all changed when his Dad left 7 yrs ago. I have students that I'm at a
    loss for too.
    Talented with no motivation..........in any area.
    I teach @ a Christian school and we always encourage students to use their
    "gifts",
    it's not just a talent-but a calling and a destiny.
    Patti-Artsytyc3

    ---