Support Group

From: dj (djash)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 16:32:18 PDT

    I would be interested in a support group in the Illinois...the Chicago
    burbs.
    If anyone is interested that is.

    Sal Pienschke

    COOL! It's catching on!!!!
    Donna

    PS Have NOT forgotten daily grade sheets, etc. Just waiting for my
    computer (know more than I do) helper..... they're coming soon.....
    I promise!!!! :-)

    ---