Re: Panthose Sculptures (Gail)

From: Iteachart7
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 13:49:32 PDT

    In a message dated 4/11/00 11:46:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    kimberly writes:

    << What type of paint could be used instead of Latex. If I tried it I know we
     would have an allergic reaction - Me.

    For Kimberly;
    Do you have an allergy to acrylic? or is it just the latex? I use tempera
    paint, mixed 1/2 and 1/2 with Mod Podge. Works great, no flakes, nice gloss.
    Gabrielle

    ---