Re: Wire & Sculpey photos of figures

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 09:25:44 PDT

    Sharon I just checked out the site- the figures are awesome! Do you
    do stop motion animation with them also? I kept hearing MR. BILL (
    Ohhhhh NOOOOO) in my head with the guy on ski's.
    http://members2.clubphoto.com/art216973/
    Trivia> Ellen Degeneres' Brother ( who is now doing short video's on
    Jon stuart show) came up with "Mr. Bill" while in college.
    Sandra
    astroboy

    ---