Re: Henry Moore answer

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 09:14:37 PDT

    Janjarreau wrote:
    > In a message dated 4/11/00 10:53:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
    > astroboy writes:

    > How many Moore's were left to the Nelson Art Gallery in Kansas City,
    > Missouri?
    > Answer-Over 300.
    > Sandra
    > How many do they exhibit?
    > Answer-Not enough.
    > >>
    > Too late, I already made up my test, but will add these to the stack. Is
    > this trure stuff? I will try to post my test now. Thanks.
    > Janice
    Yes it's true stuff. To get an accurate number you'd have to
    actually talk to perhaps the
    conservation dept. etc. or look up in the Kcstar. Paper. I was still
    living there when they received the gift and remember reading about
    it. I believe the number was over 300.
    Plenty of sculptures to go around - NO??
    Do not accept just the receptionists account to be accurate. I use
    to work there too.
    Try to get someone with knowledge about the collection itself. You
    wouldn't believe some of the things in their basement/catacombs
    paintings I've never seen exhibited, instead they usually have the
    same old stuff showing. They have one of the largest collection of
    asian art in North america.