Re: help (Colorado)

From: Donald Peters (softsnow)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 08:04:40 PDT

    I'm not sure if this is still true or not, but I attended a workshop in
    Denver, CO in the summer of 93 or 94 (can't remember which) and at that
    time, Colorado was in the process of eliminating all fine arts in their
    schools (something to do with a tax cap if I remember correctly) at that
    time ALL of the art teachers in Dever had been let go except for one or two
    in private schools. This may have changes since then (I certainly hope so)

    Any art teachers on our list in Colorado who can be more informative on
    this?

    Pat