Re: Looking for rubrics

From: Pam Stephens (pstephens)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 06:47:44 PDT

    Here is one rubric that I have posted online as a part of a complete unit of art-based study:
    http://www.art.unt.edu/ntieva/artcurr/ecology/index.htm
    After you open this URL, scroll down and click on "Assessment Rubric".

    Regards,

    Pam Stephens
    Project Coordinator
    P.O. Box 305100
    Denton, Texas 76023-5100
    940.565.4402

    >>> gosborne 04/12/00 12:31AM >>>
    I am looking for some good rubrics that everyone is willing to
    share. I will be teaching at a brand new high school next year and I am
    trying to collect a good cross section of various rubrics.
    Anything you may have or know where to locate some would be great.
    Thanks much.
    G. Osborne.
    gosborne