Re: Using Art Museums

From: PGStephens
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 04:52:34 PDT

    Allison:

    I'll pull out a copy of the newsletter with Libby Cluett's article about her
    museum/school collaboration and send that to you today. The article in the
    Texas art ed journal will not be published for about another month. It's
    more in-depth. Remind me in about a month and I'll send that to you as well.

    Pam
    http://www.ARTeaches.com

    ---