Feldman method

From: One of the Colmans (colmans1)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 02:35:57 PDT

    Check out the following web site for a list of "Seeing Questions". These
    questions were created by Craig Roland and are based on the Feldman method
    of art criticism. I find them to be very helpful to my students as they
    study a work of art in an effort to find its meaning:

            http://www.kn.pacbell.com/wired/art/art2/questions.html

    Enjoy!
    Marian

    ---