Re: Henry Moore & wire pantyhose Study Guide

From: Janjarreau
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 21:47:37 PDT

    In a message dated 4/11/00 10:53:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
    astroboy writes:

    <<
     How many Moore's were left to the Nelson Art Gallery in Kansas City,
     Missouri?
     Answer-Over 300.
     Sandra
     How many do they exhibit?
     Answer-Not enough.

    Too late, I already made up my test, but will add these to the stack. Is
    this trure stuff? I will try to post my test now. Thanks.
    Janice

    ---