Re: Panthose Sculptures (Gail)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 21:44:58 PDT

    In a message dated 4/11/00 10:46:04 PM Central Daylight Time,
    kimberly writes:

    <<
     What type of paint could be used instead of Latex. If I tried it I know we
     would have an allergic reaction - Me.

    Kimberly,
        Acrylic would be my first choice. I think some said tempera eventually
    cracks. We discovered the ideal way is to gesso the hose after it is
    stretched over the wire and then 2 layers of torn newspaper (paper mache) we
    used 1 and it was fine.
    Janice

    ---