Re: Panty Hose sculpture (early finishers) (Sue)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 20:24:10 PDT

    In a message dated 4/11/00 9:35:48 PM Central Daylight Time, sudz
    writes:

    << P.S. I also have a self evaluation system that works really well, the
     students rate their own classroom behavior and then follow rubrics for
     each project. Still in the process of refining this but have found
     that the kids for the most part are usually harder on themselves than
     I am!

    I would like a copy when you get done with it. Thanks Sue.
    Janice

    ---