Re: Using Art Museums

From: Allison Tratner (tratneab)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 19:31:55 PDT

    I would definitely be interested in seeing the article
    you mentioned. If it's not too much trouble you can
    mail it to:
    The Philadelphia Museum of Art
    Division of Education
    Att: Allison Tratner
    PO Box7646
    Philadelphia, PA 19101

    Thanks, let me know if you wind up sending it so I can
    keep an eye out for it.

    Do You Yahoo!?