Re: Daily Progress Sheets

From: Gumart1
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 19:18:53 PDT

    I would be interested in getting a copy of the Daily Progress Sheet too. It
    sounds fantastic. My address is: Ruth Altman, Waukegan H.S., 2325 Brookside
    Ave., Waukegan IL 60085. Or send it via an attachment on e-mail. Do you use
    this for all your students or just the troubled ones. I ask because it seems
    like a lot of work. Thank you very much. Sincerely, Ruth

    ---