vortex op art on Club Photo site

From: Wendy Manning (wmanning)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 18:42:36 PDT

      I've been trying unsuccessfully to find the name of the teacher who posted
    the vortex pictures on the Artsednetters Club Photo site.

    http://members2.clubphoto.com/art216973/February_contributions/

     Anyway I just wanted to say thanks, I'm doing them with grade 8, but instead
    of words we used the kids' profiles and the vortex comes from the eye. Very
    cool, the students love the project. and there is some interesting
    experimentation with effects happening, too.
       Thank you, whoever you are!
                  Wendy

    ---