Re: Panty Hose sculpture (early finishers) (Sue)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 18:13:49 PDT

    In a message dated 4/11/00 7:33:58 AM Central Daylight Time,
    FREELAS writes:

    << We brainstorm a list of emotions
     which they have the option of writing in their folders, then they have
     to fill their entire paper with an illustration of an emotion - no white
     paper showing. We also discuss the Principles of Design and how they
     might work into the composiyion as well as the Elements of Art. As each
     student finishes an emotion they move on to another emotion. >>

    This sounds great Sue. Do they go mostly abstract or realistic? What size
    paper? I suppose the keep them in a folder...I have been filing all of these
    good ideas and also am putting them in a file for substitute teachers. You
    never know.
    Thanks, Janice

    ---