Re: early finishers (Judy)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 17:38:10 PDT

    Good advice Judy. They may be less likely to rush through if they know they
    cannot just waste time. This is the biggest surprise to me about teaching.
    Like if they finish early, then they immediately get into trouble. You would
    think they would not draw attention to themselves and just hangout or chill.
    I'm learning, boy you had better have something for them to do at all times.
    Janice

     All work goes into their folders for credit.
     No one may sit around doing nothing, and it cuts down (I didn't say
     eliminates) the
     "What do I do now?" refrain.
      Judy

    ---