Re: Panty Hose sculpture (early finishers)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 17:31:29 PDT

    Sounds good Debbie, I need to check out that site.
    Janice

    In a message dated 4/10/00 5:08:31 PM Central Daylight Time, Deeknik
    writes:
    <<
     What about worksheets, word search puzzles about sculpture are easy to
    create at puzzlemaker.com.

     Worksheets about Henry Moore. Sculpture scavenger hunt on the Internet.

     Debbie >>

    ---