help

From: Iteachart7
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 17:14:47 PDT

    Dear Friends;
    I have a friend who's husband has been offerred a job at Northern Colorado
    university in Greeley CO. She is HS art teacher, Specializing in Ceramics
    but a fabulous artist in all mediums, drawing, painting, sculpture...
    She would love to find a job out there too. Can Anyone help in pointing her
    in the right direction. Phone #s Job openings, etc..
    Thank you for your help in advance
    Gabrielle

    ---