Support group

From: Iteachart7
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 16:50:02 PDT

    Dear Art People:
    I while back, we were asked if there were groups that got together on a
    regular basis as a sort of "support group" for Art teachers. Then there was
    the thread about the vanGogh exhibit in Philly..... Well, Donna (DJ) and I
    (Gabrielle) would like to initiate one before the exhibit. (We can't wait
    that long) And we want to act soon, at least for the first "get together"
    So here goes.....
    Anyone living within comfortable driving distance to the Philadelphia Art
    Museum and you are off on Good Friday (April 21st) and you would like to join
    us for touring the Museum, lunch and what have you, please email me directly
    at iteachart7
    We realize that this is short notice, but that's the kind of mad, impetuous
    art educators that we are!!!LOL
    Come on, everyone needs a support group! We can even come up with our own 12
    step program....step one, admitting that you NEED ART in you life!!! Any
    takers!
    Peace to all
    Gabrielle

    ---