Re: NAEA NYC DATES AND HOTEL RESERVATIONS

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan.us)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 09:15:42 PDT

    Just called and there are only 7 rooms left at the HILTON. If anyone
    wants to share please contact me as I just grabbed a room with 2 double
    beds and am willing to share. The cost is $195. so that would be split
    by whoever wants to come. I'm a non-smoking born again art teacher from
    N. Michigan.
    ann carolan
    acarolan.us
    By the way they told me the conference is on the 14th-16th so I only
    reserved the 14th and 15th figuring I'll be flying out on the evening of
    the 16th.

    > There was a rumor circulating that the rooms were all booked Believe
    > me you should
    > book NOW because the rooms go fast. You can always cancel.
    > It would be nice if we could arrange a block of ArtsEdNet rooms
    > and be close together.
    >
    > New York Hilton Towers
    > 3135 Ave. of the Americas
    > March 14 -18, 2001