Re: mobiles

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan.us)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 08:53:24 PDT

    Cut up plastic bottles like the kind you get laundry soap in.
    for shapes. We make "stabiles" by forming a base out of play doh and
    attaching straws, wires & shapes. This is easier than trying to hang
    things from ??? That's the problem. While the kids are working, it's
    difficult to find a place to hang the darn things on so "stabiles" like
    Calder made, work great.
    ann c

    "artsednet" wrote:

    > Anybody have great info and ideas about teaching a mobile design?

    ---