Re: N Fl: Jen

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan.us)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 08:45:12 PDT

    Jen
    I flew into Tallahassee 2 weeks ago. It was an easy 2 hours down to
    Gainesville. You live in an interesting town. I liked it!
    Didn't see any Gators yet. but thanks for the good wishes.
    Ann
    PS It's snowing here so I'm Florida dreamin' . Your really fortunate you
    know. I felt so great down there. Energy, sun, wind. Up here we
    hibernate all winter and don't come out till Summer.

    ---