Re: Felder Method and DBAE methods

From: Dennis Morris (theartboss)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 12:26:27 PDT

    Are you referring to the Feldman method of critiquing
    art? Dr. Feldman, a past president of the NAEA spoke
    two years ago at Western Illinois University. I
    believe he was on the staff at University of Georgia,
    Athens campus. He was teaching when Frank Wachowiak
    ( author of EMPHASIS ART )taught at UGA.
    D. Morris