Felder Method and DBAE methods

From: Tim Lowke (Tim_Lowke)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 09:01:51 PDT

    I am currently working on a evaluation project that involes the use of DBAE
    practices in my classroom along with the Felder Method of print discussion. I
    am trying to locate information about the Felder Method. Does anyone know of
    anything online? I have searched to no avail. Is anyone using the Felder
    Method within their classroom? Thanks, Tim

    ---